How are you all? My final year’s bachelor’s degree examination just got over and I guess I will be able to blog every single day from now on. I am so very excited to be able to do that.
Anyway, there is also another news for why I’m more excited and that is I am nominated for BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD and I am so grateful to Sudarshan Paliwal for nominating me for this wonderful award.
Sudarshan Paliwal is very informative blogger. Sudarshan Paliwal’s blog provides numerous unique informations which make it different from the rest.
I would love to present the rules for the award –
- Thank the blogger that nominated you send give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show our award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers.
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
How I started blogging –
Early this year, I got really tensed about my career. All kinds of mixed feelings happened to rise inside my head and then it got into my nerves. I started to think about the consequences I would have to face if my plans didn’t go the way I planned it. And shockingly COVID – 19 happened. Within a few weeks, I started to get anxiety. I would be all on my own, though I did spent time with my friends and my loved ones. When the day was over I would tell my love about the fears I had in my mind, forgetting that my other half were on the same page. I had to do something before I had gone mad. So, I decided to start a blog and boom! this happened. I could try to be a youtuber but as I said in my first blog I didn’t have the confidence on which I’m still working on. Eventually I started blogging where I could share my feelings, my thoughts and specially the side of story which I usually keep hidden in the fear of being judged. And now I don’t regret bit about my decision. I still don’t know where my future will throw me into but I know I will face all the problems with more confidence and more grace.
Some advice for new bloggers –
- Don’t run after the numbers of likes or followers instead focus more on knowledge, informations and phases that you can share which will benefit the readers and boost their confidence to step into the blogging community just the way you did.
- It doesn’t have to be always informative; you can share about your feelings which you generally find hard to express. Just pour your heart out and put it into words or pictures or anything possible. When the first blog is ready, post it without hesitation and share it on every social media platforms so that it can reach to more and more audience.
My nominees –
- Aaliya’s Nook
- Water for Camels
- Moma’s Personal Blog
- A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Random Specific Thoughts
- A Farm Girl’s Life
- Introverted Thoughts
Sudarshan Paliwal thank you so much once again.